Content Management System Solutions
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application used to create, edit, review, index, search, publish and archive various kinds of digital media such as images, video, audio, etc. and electronic text.
CMS’ are frequently used for storing, controlling, versioning, and publishing industry-specific documentation such as news articles, operators’ manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, and marketing brochures. The content managed may include computer files, image media, audio files, video files, electronic documents, and Web content.
If any company wants to increase the content flow without spending lots of money and with fewer problems; then the content management systems at Computech System are chosen as a way to automate the content gathering and delivery process.
We render our services in all areas including licensed software and in open source too.
CMS customization for Free and open source software
- Java Packages / Bundle
- Ruby on Rails
- Media Wiki
- Movable Type
CMS development and customization.
- Website content editorial service.
- Content styling.
- Contents proof reading facilities.
- Editing facilities for Existing Pages.
- Content flow management.
- Monthly content assignment management. Content contribution and approval management.
- Content placement and formatting.
- Flexible images, videos, and new page designing.
- Custom Page Naming.
- Custom Keyword Customization.
- Custom Meta Description for the page.
- Global Templates Customization.
- Page Meta Title Customization.
- Admin / User / Modules.
- Page Content Keyword Density Statistics.
- WYSIWYG Editor for document formatting.
- Global Document Re-Activation.
- Standardization of over all web styling.